Design a poster and help our precious planet
Each year, the National Environmental Art Competition stimulates thousands of school students between 7-14 to take an active interest in the future of their environment.This is a FREE competition tapping into the creative spirit of Australia.
Learning is far more effective when you engage the enthusiasm and creativity inherent in all students. By challenging them, they think, imagine and learn. The competition is serious fun.
- Stimulates interest in the environment,
- Encourages students to think about the planet’s future;
- Explains our impact on the planet and gets them to question how we should behave to preserve our future;
- Gives a new slant to the meaning of environmental conservation and recycling; and most importantly,
- Gives expression to the thoughts of the next generation.
The National Student Environmental Art Competition
Finalists and Winners 2002-2006